Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lots of exercise

Hey Denners

Just a quick one today.
Sitting at the computer now with a mug of hot tea and some vegemite on bread, trying to relax after our early morning gym sesh. Been pretty good, lost about 100 calories, so that covers the chocolate I had yesterday...Dunno about he Maccas!
Going to the beach later on with Aminta, Chrystal, Hannah and her 10 year old cousin, Louise. Should be interesting, but after the workout my legs can barely move!!! Just sitting down is straining them...yeah, I'm pussy, but so what. There were a few hot guys at the gym today...none of the comic book characters showed up though, so no laughing-time for me.

May put up some photos later about our beach fun, but I am already dog-tired so I'll see how I go.

Kire

No comments:

Post a Comment