Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feel the Pain, LOVE the Pain!!!

Hi y'all


Coco here. (Coco being my new nickname at Uni...sweet!) So ultra excited at the moment but feeling like a pile of GOO!
Chrystal introduced me to a Gym in Beenleigh and we had our first sesh tonight. We were there from 8 - 9pm with our personal trainer guy hovering over us and making sure we hurt in places I didnt even realise I had! Ahhhh! Seriously! My shoulderblades are gunna CAIN tomorrow! We're hoping to go at least 3 times a week, and it's only $20 for a fortnight...which is all well and dandy if you have $$$$ coming in...which I sadly do not. Makes it a bit hard, not just on me but my poor mother as well. I made a promise that by the time she comes back to QLD I will have a job...even if it's shizz! So...Gym4 is awesome! We start with the bikes for 5 minutes, then we do the rounds with the weights, then we stop and do some weird sit/push ups (WHICH KILL BTW...proud of myself...I will conquer this mountain!), then we finish with (my personal favourite) the rowing machine *drools*

As for Hot blokes, I have spied a few but I tell ya there's some comic book characters floating around the gym as well. There are a few guys that look like they have tiny heads and MACHO arms...kinda like that part in Disney's HERCULES when Herc says "I'm an Action Figure" and squeezes the doll! It's hilarious! I cant believe those guys think they look attractive...they just look bloody hilarious to me! It's hard to keep from laughing. I suppose they're gym-junkies. But Chrystal and I are gunna have to live up to that rep for the first few months at least and go to the gym as much as possible. My goal is this: I wanna be chissled and toned, and I wanna be able to run a distance without having to resort to my Puffer! I really wanna get my lungs up to scratch cos I am sick of every time I get a cold it is quickly followed by Bronchitis or some sort of respitory tract infection! No more of that, I tell ya!


So...What else has been happening in the life of Kire...not much I'm afraid. I'd sucked myself up for my Fluvax yesterday and didnt cry (new improvement) but my arm still hurts like Hell *sniff* And I'm on holidays from Uni at the moment, which is all good but I have been mega bored except when I'm with Chrystal. Hopefully this gym thing will take up enough of my life that I wont be bored anymore.


Was drawing and story planning all day today and did a semi-nice picture. Been wanting to write my story about winged children for a while but I have a slight complication. I want to make it so that when people pick it up off the shelf they'll go "Awesome! this sounds like Maximum Ride!" but then not be thinking "oh, she just copied this from Max R." So...gotta think of a way to make it original but I like the idea of scientists mucking around with human DNA to create a whole different thing altogether. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!


Anyway...Better get back to doing my assignment, then I'll be going to bed. Despite what the time on the website says it is actually 10:15pm at the moment.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment