Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gardening and other such boring stuff

Hey Y'all


Today was just about as boring as the last. Took Nan to Mitre10 for some shopping and came our with like 15 plants. One of which is a Passionfruit vine we hope to put in the corner of the garden. But after being viciously attacked by that wolf spider yesterday I'm a tad reluctant to venture back in to it's domain. But I've planted the plants I wanted in MY garden. I have laid claim to the garden in front of my room. It is now officially mine:)


Aminta keeps giving me mournful looks. Have no idea why. She looks like I'm about to hit her or something. strange. Probably looking at me like that cos she wasnt allowed to help with the gardening. I think, and Mum would agree, that Ami's done enough gardening to last her a life time.

Gotta attack my assignment for my Drama class today. *ARRGH* Soooo dont want to, but I have to have it done by Thursday and I'm kinda running out of time, although this assignment looks fairly easy. Only 1500 words so I'm sweet. I told myself as long as I get the draft done over the weekend I'll then have 4 days to fix it all up and make it pretty. Well, that's what I keep telling myself at least. My assignments is about how to use Communication in the classroom to help promote the self-esteem and self-concept of the children. I'm fairly passionate about children having strong self-esteem (since mine was squashed by many unscrupulous characters when I was little), so I want my future class to be confident and whatnot to make up for my lack of... BTW, the Body language piccie, if you haven't read that book, read it. It's VERY interesting! You feel like a spy or something afterwards...or maybe thats just me...:S


(This is awesome. My blog post automatically saves like every minute! How sweet is that? Well...I find it interesting)


Anyway...Gotta take Nan shopping. Cyaz


P.S. MUM AND DIDI ARE COMING IN 6 DAYS!!! YAY - - - Bring on the catfights!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment