Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ICT...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sitting in my ICT class at the moment and dreaming about happier times...i.e. a time about an hour ago before I was in class. All's well and good, I mean, Wayne is funny and all and I get to spend some time with my ICT pals, but the only draw back is that my ICT partner has not turned up today so I cant get any work done. Sucked in...totally. Don't get me wrong I AM listening to the discussions...I am a girl, and as such can multi-task:)

Going to the Hickson's for dinner tonight cos it's Mum and Didi's last day *cries*. Probably only hang around for a little while cos I'll probably start sneezing after 1 minute of walking through their door. The only good thing about Mum and Didi leaving is that my office will be junk-free...small consolation I assure you. I'm gunna really miss my mummy:'( It's is soooo hard being over here in this Hellhole without my parent's support. Despite that Mum and I get into catfights every other day. We almost made 5 days without any hissy fits!!! Totally amazing! Mum broke the record today...keep trying mum, just BREATHE and grit your teeth at my 20year-oldness

Alright...Better get back to work...SAVE ME!!!!!

Kire

1 comment: