Sunday, April 17, 2011

My office is Over-run by parents!!!

Hey people... Well, it is now 3 days since Mum and Dieter arrived for their 5 day stay and as much as I'll miss the hell outta them I'll be glad when I get my office back to its former glory. AKA, messy and MINE. Haven't really done much since they arrived. Just had loads of BBQ's and bummed around inside. The weather has been fairly shitty so I have refrained from going outside. It's not raining but it's soooo dreary...I slept in till 10am this morning and totally missed out on my hot bacon and eggs:( Poor me. I haven't found a lot of time to study either. Although that's kind of a blessing seeing as I wanna spend all this time with mummy. I am trying to story plan at the moment. I have so many ideas for a supernatural story but I dont want it to sound too much like anything else. It's aggrivating. Like, I wanna name my were 'Jacob' but Twilight has killed what's left of my respect for that name. And I LOVE the name Alcide (means strong man) but again, it's already taken for a were. *Sigh*...why do I have to be an aspiring author...it does nothing but give me a headache and never goes anywhere. And it's hard cos any time they have a werewolf story it's always in europe or america...why would a werewolf be in Aust? I like the aussie myths about the Lithgow panthers and such, so maybe have a ailuranthrope (werecat) instead. *sigh* nope...I keep going on and I'll definitely give myself a headache. I am so bored. Chrystal is out camping so I have no one to hang with. BUT I have aquired a new nickname at UNI. My tutorer in my 1013 class calls me Coco or Cocos. And now everyone else is calling me that:) Fine by me. Kire

1 comment:

  1. Your office is free of "rents"..... we've moved to the dining table :P

    ReplyDelete